The ideal candidate for the role of Executive Director should have excellent organizational abilities, good planning skills, and entrepreneurial drive. ASAAP is a nonprofit based in Hastings NE and provides services to Adams, Clay, Nuckolls and Webster Counties.
ASAAPs current programming includes: LEAD initiative, Lending Library, Challenging College Alcohol Abuse, year round drug take back, opioid prevention and reducing shame and stigma in our communities.
The Executive Director is responsible for
- Program development and organizational strategy.
- Overseeing and following agency policies
- Managing the day-to-day operations, monthly reporting to state on expenditures and revenues, and quarterly reports for programming goals and successes
- Positive interactions with the community, building key stakeholders for projects and programs
- Preparing and following detailed budgets
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting a strong Board of Directors
- Leading, coaching, and retaining ASAAP staff
- Research and develop programs by collecting data and following trends in Nebraska.
- Must have valid drivers license
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in Nonprofit development
- Fundraising experience
- Event planning experience helpful
- High energy level, persistent, and self-motivated
- Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks
- Outstanding written and presentation skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work independently
- Salaried position
- 40 hours (1 FTE) per week
Job closing Jan 17th, 2023.
Interviews to be held 18th-23rd.
Please email resumes to email@example.com